You are here
The University has 41 certified research units, 14 of which are mixed labs associated with national research organizations such as CNRS or INSERM and 1 clinical investigation center within the university hospital. Within the research unit, there are over 1000 researchers that offer a large spectrum of activites and learning opportunities in the fields of human and social sciences, sciences and technics, and life and environmental sciences.
Research at the University of Rouen is structured around 5 clusters:
• Energies, electronics, materials
• Chemistry, biology, health
• Environmental science, natural and industrial risks management
• Human and social sciences
• Mathematics, information processing and computing sciences